Sunday, October 15, 2017

Stop the bad artbooks!



Hi guys! Today I wanted to talk about a serious issue on MSP:

NSFW artbooks.

sigh.

Just earlier tonight I scanned the artbook section on MSP, and I found about 5 or 10 artbooks that contained NSFW content! But I was only able to report 2.

It's sad because the moderators on MSP don't even look over the artbooks before letting users publish them to the public. That's why tomorrow, I might make a petition.

The petition will be about having MSP have more moderators looking over artbooks, or atleast installing them if they haven't already.

But what you can do to stop NSFW artbooks, is to report them to a moderator and block the person aswell.

Stay safe on MSP and have fun!

~ Neonbright62

1 comment:

  1. Psst, want an item from your wishlist that costs 9,000 SC or below? Use the hashtag or make an artbook about this issue, and the first one I see will get 1 item from their wishlist! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete